Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced Review and Giveaway - Discussion

Nice Review. I need DAEMON Tools Pro for burning my old cds in iso format and with emulate the cds in virtual drive i can use it easily whenever required. Thanks.

DAEMON Tools is the Most popular software that offers easy tools for making simple disc image files and emulating virtual DVD drives. Create a disc image With DAEMON Tools Lite you can create ISO and MDS image files from original discs inserted in physical DVD. DAEMON Tools products work with wide spread of image types, now its got portable installation which is great. thanks for the giveaway & hoping to win. L

This app is a big piece of good software! I appreciate that I can take part in this contest. Regards

One of our members, Maestro posted a comment here, and it went to the moderation queue, but I accidentally clicked on Delete instead of Validate.

Forgive me for that

Here is the comment he posted:

"I am writing on DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced, because it is only as functional and powerful program to create virtual CD / DVD emulation with the possibility of security technologies such as SafeDisc, Securom, Laserlock, CDCOPS, StarForce and Protect CD, and others".

Jeremy, I request you to consider this post as an entry for Maestro.

And I am pulling out of this contest because of my blunder

Sorry for any convenience caused.

Ash

I don't think you need to pull yourself out from this Giveawy.We are humans and we can make mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by niroop View Post
    I don't think you need to pull yourself out from this Giveawy.We are humans and we can make mistakes.
    Yes, but I deleted his first post at the forum. Feel terrible about it.

I agree with niroop. You don't need to pull out of the contest. It was an accident and you fixed it and brought it to our attention. So Maestro will still be included, but you can be too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I agree with niroop. You don't need to pull out of the contest. It was an accident and you fixed it and brought it to our attention. So Maestro will still be included, but you can be too.
    You guys decide and save me the trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    You guys decide and save me the trouble
    Entered =)

I agree with niroop, we know the mods -even the evil ones- are humans and can make mistakes, it's good that Jeremy decided to include you on the giveaway.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast