Thread: Byee Google Buzz

Byee Google Buzz

All those who use google buzz theres a sad news. I just saw the notification pop in my gmail account that google buzz is going away and pls backup your data.
    From Official google blog
    While people obviously won’t be able to create new posts after that, they will be able to view their existing content on their Google Profile, and download it using Google Takeout.
    Google buzz was one of the biggest flops and its apis are now going to be integrated with Google+. I dont think Buzz would be missed a lot due to the fact that G+ has taken over. Anyway RIP GOOGLE BUZZ!!.

Till now all of google's social networks are total flops. But i feel biggest flop was google wave .

HMM i feel google buzz as many attempts were made to popularize it. Google+ has 40million+users

It's not the question of how many registered users, the question is how many of 40 million is using it regularly?

Good pint. All google prducts creat a hype when thier launhed but then fail . Except for gmail,google search,adsesne and blogspot nothing else is famous.