Quote Originally Posted by software112 View Post
Thank you ashwin for testing novapdf too

1. Quality of images from Textmaker, HTMLs gets degraded by 10-15%.
Have you modified the settings in Graphics (under Printing Preferences) to see how the quality of images modifies? Also on the Page tab there's a dpi to use for images, you should increase that too to see the fidelity of reproduced images.

2. Conversion of HTMLs into PDFs using Firefox 3.5 is not satisfactory. Some images are out of place and some are cut. The same problem with Flock and Opera 10. Also the background color does not show up.
Have you tried printing one of those html pages from Firefox to the regular printer too and compare how it looks with the PDF? Because we print just like a regular printer, but the result of the PDF depends on how the html page is coded and most likely the same issues will be present in regular printing too. It's based on the way the browser renders that page for printing. Also, background color/images are not printed by default in browsers, you have to check an additional option to print Background images (for instance in Firefox you have to go to File-Page Setup and check the option to print Background color and images, other browsers have a similar option too).

Again thank you for the feedback and keep it coming .
1. Hmm, yeah i modified the Graphics settings, but i didnt check the dots per inch option.
2. And i will check the regular printer's copy of the same HTML and Nova Pro's print out. And the background too

I will post my feedback tomorrow and thanks for replying :-)