This wont be enough. I would strongly advice you to use a limited user account and another Administrator account both secured by passwords, so even if someone tries to acess your pc the password would be needed. Even in my shared wire line internet i can access other users media libraries.

2- Whenever you use the internet through the wi-fi make it as public or non-trusted in your internetsecurity. Select public mode in your windows firewall prompt.

3- Go to network and sharing center through control panel and select change adapter settings on your left pane, Go to your network adapter, right click, select properties, de select client for microsoft networks and file and printer sharing.

4- Go to network and sharing centre as aboveand on the left pane select the third(last option). Now disable file and printer sharing and turn off network discovery. This would not allow others to connect to your pc.

5-. You can buy this product which has trustconnect secure wifi encryption. This is comodo internetsecurity complete and if u want is available at amazon ofr 20$.

Thnx.