Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: RoboForm 7 Pro Review and Giveaway

Thank you!

Thanks! Is it lifetime licence?

It is good for 1 year. To check you license period, click on the RoboForm icon on the RoboForm toolbar, then select "help", then click "about". It will show you how long your license is good for. It should be good for 1 year from the day of activation.

Thenks, Jeremy.

Thank you Jeremy and Av for hosting the giveaway. I installed and activated it. I Love it! Thanks Agan

Waiting on confirmation of receipt of License key from mizdoc, niroop and Quasar's Ankh. Please confirm receipt of your license in this thread or via PM. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    It is good for 1 year. To check you license period, click on the RoboForm icon on the RoboForm toolbar, then select "help", then click "about". It will show you how long your license is good for. It should be good for 1 year from the day of activation.
    A year? That means the RoboForm flavor you were giving away is RoboForm Everywhere, Jeremy? Because I have RoboForm Desktop 7 Pro and the update scheme is based on one major version release, not subscription-based.

Yes it includes RoboForm Everywhere. The License is "Everywhere"

Till now i was thinking it was RoboForm Desktop 7. Its good that i never participated because i already have LastPass Pro. RoboForm Everywhere and LastPass Pro is/does the same thing. RoboForm2Go isn't bad either.

Wish I had known this earlier I activated it, so I will have to use it

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast