Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: RoboForm 7 Pro Review and Giveaway

People used Roboform because is the best software availaible on the market to save with security all your password.
    to believe them try it and you will how it's easy to work with.

One of the best password manager. Had great features especially one click login, cross browser support and phishing protection. we can save the details from login, to contact to notes etc.Contact screen is very well designed covering most details.

Thanks Avinash for giveaway. Love to have it

Great program........
    Please please give me a copy..........

4. Wow, excellent giveaway, thanks a lot Jeremy. I've been using RoboForm for a log time, as though for 5 year or so.And very satisfied with its password storage function. It has always been rated the best password management software on TopTenRevies.

Now I'm still using a 7.0.69.0 beta verion, I was considering that would be great to use this latest version, so I would appreciate if you could count me in the draw. Thanks in advance. Great job and good reviews Jeremy, Best regards.

I'm using LastPass free version. I would like to give RoboForm 7 Pro a try. Please enter me.

thanks a lot for the giveaway.
    please count me in.

Thanks for the giveaway. Please count me also. Isd

Please count me in!
    This program is the best in his category!!!

i 'd love to win a licence, it's a good program for what it does. Good review.

Very good description of Roboform. Count me in the draw please.
    Ernie Sampson

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast