Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: RoboForm 7 Pro Review and Giveaway

I think the last place is not a bad result, because you are a winner ! Anyway , congratulations to the winners!

Well you weren't last place, there were actually 66 entries, but to post the whole list would take up too much space on the forum so I only posted the first 30.

Will use it on one of the PCs that has Keepass

Thanks Jeremy

me toooooo. Roboform is really great tool to help manage the password.

I'm still waiting on the e-mail from Michelle at Siber Systems with the license keys. As soon as they are received, I will send the winners their keys in their PM box. I'll keep you updated.

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to Jeremy for holding the giveaway and doing another fine review.

I've sent the License Keys as well as instructions to download and activate the software to the winners. Please check your PM box and then please reply to me via PM or in this thread to confirm receipt.

Again, thank you to all who participated in this great Avinashtech Giveaway and congratulations to the winners.

A special thank you to Michelle Goodliff from Siber Systems Inc. for making this Giveaway possible.

nice software! thanks for the giveaway Thank you very much to jeremy and Michelle Goodliff from Siber Systems Inc I download and activated the software thanks.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast