Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: RoboForm 7 Pro Review and Giveaway

That explains why Jeremy had to mention about RoboForm Everywhere on his review. I thought it was just an extra info by the time I read it but this is something which you should have stated clearly if you had known it, Jeremy.

Yes corker, you are right, that is why it was included in the review =). RoboForm Everywhere is their top of the line product. It is like RoboForm Desktop but allows you to install on all your devices with only 1 license. And you can sync your data between those devices.

I apologize to all if there was any misunderstandings. I wouldn't include a feature in the review if it wasn't included with the software.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 16-11-11 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Yes corker, you are right, that is why it was included in the review =). RoboForm Everywhere is their top of the line product. It is like RoboForm Desktop but allows you to install on all your devices with only 1 license. And you can sync your data between those devices.

I apologize to all if there was any misunderstandings. I wouldn't include a feature in the review if it wasn't included with the software.
    Not an issue. If its for RF Everywhere, I can use this on my phone as well

But it would expire in a year I guess.

Yes it does expire within a year. I think RF Desktop is only good for current version though. This license allows you to upgrade, and lately it seems every time Firefox has an update RF is soon to follow. But I do hope you can have some use for it Ashwin for your desktop and mobile. I know I love it.

I am glad i am one of the winner of this Giveaway.Thanks Jeremy and Congrats to other winners also.

I am one of the winners was activated Roboform once and Iam worked Formate for my computer and tried to activate again Roboform and said (that you purchased.Activation failed (FAILED_EXCEEDED): Activation count exceededThis means that you activated RoboForm 7 on more computers than is allowed by the license that you purchased)
    Iam used 1 compuer.

Quote Originally Posted by abo bahaa View Post
    I am one of the winners was activated Roboform once and Iam worked Formate for my computer and tried to activate again Roboform and said (that you purchased.Activation failed (FAILED_EXCEEDED): Activation count exceededThis means that you activated RoboForm 7 on more computers than is allowed by the license that you purchased)
    Iam used 1 compuer.

The thing which i make out from your post is

1. You had won Roboform 7
    2. You activated it.
    3. Formated your computer.
    4. Tried reactivating and it failed.

Hope my assumptions are correct.

Anyway why you need to reactivate it?? If it is Roboform Anywhere, you don't need to reactivate just install it and then login through your account details.
    More over if you have any such problems talk with their support team, they are the ones who can guide you.

Ohh man now i am really confused with what it is?? Can anybody confirm it, whether it is Roboform Desktop or Roboform Anywhere or Roboform2Go??
    Does anybody know about the difference?? I highly doubt

Alpha is correct. All you need to do is when you install, it will ask for your master password. Enter it then it will connect to your online account. You should not have any problems with activation. If you do, contact their customer service. The license is RoboForm "anywhere" so there is no restriction on how many devices you can install it on, even if it just your computer you shouldn't have received that message.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Ohh man now i am really confused with what it is?? Can anybody confirm it, whether it is Roboform Desktop or Roboform Anywhere or Roboform2Go??
    Does anybody know about the difference?? I highly doubt
    It is RoboForm Anywhere. The difference between RoboForm Desktop and RoboForm Anywhere is RoboForm Desktop gives you one license for one computer and no upgrades to future versions. RoboForm Anywhere allows you to install the software on all of your devices with a single license as well as sync your info to their secured online server if you want to. You can also upgrade to future versions of RoboForm if your license is still good.

From RoboForm's Website:

RoboForm can be licensed as:
    * RoboForm Everywhere -- one license allows use of RoboForm on all computer of one physical person and use of RoboForm2Go on up to 3 USB keys (as long as data is the same), includes all upgrades, paid yearly.
    * RoboForm Desktop -- one license allows use of RoboForm on one computer, includes all upgrades except major upgrades, paid once.
    * RoboForm2Go -- one license allows use of RoboForm on one USB key or portable disk, includes all upgrades except major upgrades, paid once.

Hope that helps

Hi Jeremy,

Actually i know the difference. Maybe i should have reframe the sentence in a better way, but what i really wanted to mean is do the winners know the difference?

It was in the review, and it was talked about in this thread before. If not they can always check the link I posted above.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast