Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: RoboForm 7 Pro Review and Giveaway

RoboForm 7 Pro Review and Giveaway

Today, we’re going to review RoboForm Pro version 7

RoboForm is a password manager that makes managing your personal passwords and forms a breeze. RoboForm features one-click logins, one-click form filling, strong encryption to keep your information safe, and the ability to synchronize and backup your RoboForm information across multiple computers. These are just a few of the advantages of RoboForm, now we’ll go into a little more detail about the program’s capabilities.

First, we’ll talk about how easy it is to manage all of your passwords and login information with RoboForm Passcards

Once you install RoboForm, you’ll notice a toolbar at the top of your browser which will look something like this:

Attachment 373
    Attachment 0

You can quickly and easily create a Passcard with your login information simply by going to a website which requires a login and password. Simply type in your normal login and password for the website then click the Sign In/Login button. You’ll see an AutoSave dialog pop up and offer to save your login information into a Passcard. Simply click the Save button on the RoboForm pop up and your Passcard is created. Using a Passcard you’ve created couldn’t be easier. Simply click on the” Logins” button on the RoboForm Toolbar in your browser and you’ll be shown a list of all of your saved Passcards. Select your desired Passcard and Roboform will automatically log you in. When you reach a website for which you have already created a Passcard, you will notice that the name of the Passcard appears in the toolbar.

Next, let’s take a look at RoboForm’s Form Filling capabilities

Setup Form Filling allows you to fill in your information onto online forms with a single click. Simply click on the “Setup Form Filling” on the RoboForm toolbar to setup your Identity. This information can later be used to fill forms with one click. Once you click the “Setup Form Filling” button on the RoboForm Toolbar, you will be prompted for your name and country to appropriately set up your Identity. Go through the various tabs and enter your information in the appropriate fields (RoboForm will warn you when you are filling in sensitive information such as credit card and bank numbers). Then simply Click on the “Save & Close” button and your identity set-up is complete. To fill out online forms, go to any online registration or check-out form and Click on your identity name on the RoboForm toolbar. RoboForm will fill the forms automatically.

Now, let’s take a look at RoboForm’s Password Generator

RoboForm’s Password Generator creates random passwords of any length. Randomness of generated passwords makes them harder to compromise, and using them is simple since RoboForm will remember your passwords for you. Simply mouse over the “Generate” button in the RoboForm toolbar and you will see a suggested password. If you would like a different password than the one it generates, you can click the “Generate” button in the Password Generator to generate a different password. You can customize the number of characters in your generated password as well as number of letters, digits, and special characters.

Safenotes

Safenotes allows you to safely store password protected notes to store your sensitive information. Store software licenses, bank passwords, or other sensitive information knowing they are safe. Open the Safenote Editor, click the RoboForm icon on the toolbar and select Safenotes -> New, then create a name for your Safenote. Enter your information in the Safenotes Editor textbox then save and close, that’s all there is to it. You can edit your Safenotes as well as make the Safenotes button visible on the RoboForm Tool bar in the “Customize Toolbar” option.

The RoboForm Search Box

With the RoboForm Search Box, you can quickly find anything in RoboForm and on the Web. The Search Box is located next to the Logins button. It is used for finding Passcards, Identities and Safenotes and for searching on the web. Type in a word or sentence in the search box and a small menu window will display your search options. Click on any of the search options listed in the dropdown box. With RoboForm’s Search Box you can:

· Select a Passcard whose name contains a string that you typed. RoboForm will login to the selected Passcard.
    · Search typed words in Yahoo, Google or any other search engine.
    · Perform many other queries using SearchCards: phone number lookups, whois, language translation, dictionary lookups, or easily program your own query.

Now we’ll discuss the Master Password Feature

With all of your sensitive information and login information, it is important to protect that information, and RoboForm will protect your information with the Master Password feature and encryption. When you install RoboForm for the first time you will be asked to create a Master Password. The Master Password is important when protecting your Passcards, Identities, or Safenotes. (If others have access to your computer it’s recommended to encrypt your data by setting up a Master Password to safeguard all of your important information). Protected RoboForm Data is secured with military-grade AES 256 encryption, with additional security options available so you can feel safe knowing your sensitive information is protected.

Access your data anywhere with RoboForm Everywhere

With the RoboForm Everywhere feature, you can easily and securely access your RoboForm Logins, Identities, and Safenotes from anywhere in the world.

Here is a quick rundown of the many features and benefits of RoboForm Pro

· One-Click Logins
    · Single Master Password
    · One-Click Form Filling
    · Cross Browser Support
    · Synchronize and Back up
    · Strong Encryption
    · Access from Anywhere
    · Encrypted Safenotes
    · Create Secure Passwords
    · On Screen Keyboard
    · Around The Clock Support

With a multitude of useful features, protection of your personal data and passwords, and simplicity of use, RoboForm Pro is an excellent choice for password managing and form filling.

Thanks to Michelle Goodliff at Siber Systems Inc., we have 10 licenses of Roboform 7 Pro to give away to Avinashtech members.

Terms and Conditions:
    1. Any forum member can participate in this giveaway.
    2. Giveaway will end on November 10th, 2011.
    3. Winner will be announced here on November 11, 2011.
    4. Selection will be random and unbiased.
    5. Share on Facebook and/or Twitter (optional)
    Last edited by Jeremy; 04-11-11 at 12:12 AM.

Count me in , looks good.

I would love to win a copy of Roboform PRO. I am using the free version of the program.. I need something to keep track of all the sites i log on to and my various user names and passwords. Thank you for the opportunity to win.

Chciałbym bardzo wygrać ten program ,jest to najlepszy program do zapamiętywania haseł ,teraz używam wersji testowej.
    Dziękuję.

Translated ---> I'd love to win this program, it is the best program for storing passwords, now I'm using the trial version.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Mike; 04-11-11 at 02:00 AM.

Great job again Jeremy

and thanks to Michelle Goodliff and Siber Systems for sponsoring this giveaway

Please count me in

Count me in as well

Roboform-The best and unrivaled password and accounts manager...Count me in& thanks to Michelle Goodliff and Siber Systems for sponsoring this giveaway!

Thumbs up Thank

Thank you very much for the giveaway I would like to have one license RoboForm 7 Pro it,s very Good software.
    my facebook is :abo bahaa ali

my twitter is:ayman_1967
    Last edited by abo bahaa; 09-11-11 at 01:01 AM.

A very nice review Jeremy.Please count me in.Hope i win.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast