Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WinPatrol 14th Annivesary Contest

WinPatrol 14th Annivesary Contest

Giveaway Page ---->

( 15 ) Fun & Useful 1 GB WinPatrol Wristband
    Value $24.95 USD

(10) Consumer Licenses from our good friends at
    Value $29.95 USD

(14) Lifetime licenses of WinPatrol PLUS for your entire immediate family.
    Value $49.95 USD

Prizes are given randomly and not by choice. If you win a prize you already own we recommend giving it as a present to a friend or family member. Your privacy is always important. Email and other information will be deleted once prizes are distributed.

Winners will be announced on November 20th, 2011
    Good Luck to all!

Mike: how they are going to decide which one you really want? Or just by chance!

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Mike: how they are going to decide which one you really want? Or just by chance!
    I guess by chance/random pick

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Grr is correct, on the page now it says you don't get to choose which prize you get.

I don't understand, in the pop-up window (after clicking the PLUS-tab) I am asked to fill in name and code. Name is no problem, but where do I get the code from?

Quote Originally Posted by Corno View Post
    I don't understand, in the pop-up window (after clicking the PLUS-tab) I am asked to fill in name and code. Name is no problem, but where do I get the code from?
    They will send the license code to the contest winners.

Perhaps you misunderstood this for an unlimited license giveaway?

Quote Originally Posted by Corno View Post
    Where is the PLUS tab?? Click the link, mike posted. Scroll down and you will see a small form that ask your email id, first and last name, country and state. Fill it up and click on the "Enter contest" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Where is the PLUS tab?? Click the link, mike posted. Scroll down and you will see a small form that ask your email id, first and last name, country and state. Fill it up and click on the "Enter contest" button.
    The PLUS tab is one of the tabs in Win Patrol's UI where you register and activate your license.

thanks a lot mike for sharing , just entered the giveaway , good luck to everyone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast