Thread: Avinashtech Birthday Celebrations: Giveaway Menu, Stay tuned - Discussion

Smile Avinashtech Birthday Celebrations: Giveaway Menu, Stay tuned - Discussion

As many of you already know that we are getting three years old this December. As we did last year, this Year too we will be celebrating Avinashtech Birthday Celebrations*i.e ABC 3 and will be giving away loads of software goodies to Avtechies. Thanks to various developers, we have been able to gather loads of software license freebies for everyone [...]

Will the comment/reply system, for the blog, stay the way as it is or will you change it to the previous one? I don't feel like registering and neither i feel like connecting my twitter or google id with this system.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Will the comment/reply system, for the blog, stay the way as it is or will you change it to the previous one? I don't feel like registering and neither i feel like connecting my twitter or google id with this system.
    For the time being, the answer is yes. Its going to stay. If you don't want to use your Google or twitter id, you can create a new account with livefyre. Will take few seconds.

The reasons for keeping it on comes from the fact it gives so many things like real-time comments, faster loading, better conversations etc. Everything except the anonymous comment.

Yes, this system doesn't require moderation and that would help us greatly during ABC 3.

I am using it with my twitter login.
    Last edited by Ashwin; 10-11-11 at 02:32 PM. Reason: typo

I also signed up with livefyre and added my twitter account.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I also signed up with livefyre and added my twitter account.
    same here..and it also send email on replies

Avinash has reverted to the Disqus comment system

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    Avinash has reverted to the Disqus comment system
    Well sorry for frequent changes. The reason- Livefyre was unable to import the old comments and hence I had to revert to Discus.

Well very bad.... very very bad for the participants... now they will have to deal with one more competitor