Softpedia's December Campaign 2011

(I am adding this to the weekly giveaway thread as it is different from their 10th Anniversary Celebrations.)

I am not gonna copy the entire text, so I'm just quoting the important part

Our December campaign features giveaways with a limited number of licenses for which you have to post an original comment. However, we also prepared giveaways with an unlimited number of licenses. In this case, all you have to do is download the paid product, which will be accompanied by the unlock code or will come in full version.

Weekends will be the most important days of the week: each Saturday and Sunday of December 2011, we'll offer one giveaway per day. Each weekday, we'll lay on the line either a discounted program or a specific number of free licenses.

As noted above, the campaign runs all through December with no impact regular weekly giveaways, which are still on. In other words, over the weekends, there will be two unlimited giveaways and the weekly promotion with a limited number of licenses.

As far as the attractions of the campaign are concerned, we have readied a diverse batch of programs that cover almost any field of activity. Thus, we tried to cover everything from security products (anti-malware, firewall, anti-spam, anti-loggers) to system optimization instruments and office productivity programs.
via: