Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ABC 3- Reviewers Needed

ABC 3- Reviewers Needed

As you all know, we got loads of software's to giveaway during ABC 3.

I would like some help from anyone who can. I need members who can review some of the applications. So if you feel that you can review one of the applications listed in the ABC confirmed list, then you can respond in this thread.

Some clarifications though:

1. Full Editorial control still lies with me.
    2. There is no gain associated with writing the review, either in the form of licenses of the reviewed product or anything else. If the number of licenses are more i.e>10, then yes we can spare one for the reviewer if he wants.
    3. I can add/ delete something from the review if required or even write fully on my own if I am not satisfied with it.
    4. The review must be unbiased.

I will help of course

But one question, how many giveaways are we gonna have?

I may cancel some of the pending ones (unconfirmed), I feel we have too much on our plate already.
    Last edited by Ashwin; 15-11-11 at 02:15 PM. Reason: correction

I have already said, anything beyond 15 can not be accommodated. And today is 15.

Avi can u tell us for which softwares it it needed?

Quote Originally Posted by avibky View Post
    Avi can u tell us for which softwares it it needed?
    Right now its for members to tell me which software they can review. I can then decide about who should do the review.

I can review the softwares I arranged for the giveaways + some others too, except for Antivirus or security products, becasue I am not an expert in Sandboxing,malware testing. etc
    Last edited by Ashwin; 15-11-11 at 10:11 PM. Reason: minor correction

It will be better if you first finalize the list with giveaway products along with the giveaway date, so that everyone gets the idea of the deadline date. I would like to review some but not sure i can complete in this short time frame. Anyway lets see.

Since you are not offering any licenses, it will best if you take all the reviewers name and distribute the product among themselves. Trust me it will be much easier and no confusion.

I am not a reviewer but can try to do a few if needed. Samuel is already volunteered to do Audials Moviebox for us.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast