Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dataguard Antikeylogger Ultimate: Lifetime License Giveaway for 7 days

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Does it have any conflict with Zemena AntiLogger? Any review on that? Thanks!
    That's a good question. But there might be a problem since both of these apps will "patch" the kernel. (Based on the fact that developing a 64bit antilogger is very difficult due to PatchGuard.) Someone with a bigger geek hat want to jump in here. I'm already in over my head.

IMHO, use one Antilogger app. Too many security apps and you'll end up your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by jelson View Post
    Someone with a bigger geek hat want to jump in here. I'm already in over my head.
    I nominate Arnab

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    I nominate Arnab
    LOL, i was in fact going to ask you guys how it works. I am already using one antikeylogger and don't want to clutter my pc with another. Would have certainly tried it if i had a test machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    LOL, i was in fact going to ask you guys how it works. I am already using one antikeylogger and don't want to clutter my pc with another. Would have certainly tried it if i had a test machine.

test machine = = Virtual OS

Virtual OS cannot be same as the real environment. It is good for testing general software but as far as security solutions are concerned we cannot come to any conclusions just by testing on a virtual OS.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Virtual OS cannot be same as the real environment. It is good for testing general software but as far as security solutions are concerned we cannot come to any conclusions just by testing on a virtual OS.

count me out..ha ha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12