Thread: 1 week of Gap between 2 Giveaways

Exclamation 1 week of Gap between 2 Giveaways

Avi...I really appreciate the frequency of the giveaways by you, but with the compulsion of review it gets difficult if I have to post a genuine review, as the next giveaway would come just in 3 days.. Example: Novapdf winners: 21-March Handybackup giveaway: 24-March So to make this easy I'm suggesting to have a gap of 1 week between announcing winners & next Giveaway... i'm confused if u would be considering me for Handybackup or not. as I would only be able to post my review on Novapdf tomorrow..

Please don't complain about another giveaway. I think he is doing an excellant job with giveaways and it might bring alot of new members to his blog and forum. You will not be disqualified that quick without a review of your previous win. I believe you will be qualified for future giveaways grr and not to worry about such a quick response disqualifying you.

Quote Originally Posted by mrm52858 View Post
    Please don't complain about another giveaway. I think he is doing an excellant job with giveaways and it might bring alot of new members to his blog and forum. You will not be disqualified that quick without a review of your previous win. I believe you will be qualified for future giveaways grr and not to worry about such a quick response disqualifying you.

Sounds good to me Mike....let c Avi's reply on this....May be we can have a poll on this..

Well mate, even though I have put the rule in place, its being implemented with a bit of flexibility. I dont act like machine, so be sure that no one is disqualified if I expect that these members will be providing the feedback as soon as they test it.

Also mate, I had put a cap of 10 days for the review. So even if the next giveaway is before 10 days and someone has not given the review, this disqualify rule is not applied to that member or anyone else as 10 days are still not over.

In particular case of " Grr", you are not disqualified. So chill

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Well mate, even though I have put the rule in place, its being implemented with a bit of flexibility. I dont act like machine, so be sure that no one is disqualified if I expect that these members will be providing the feedback as soon as they test it.

Also mate, I had put a cap of 10 days for the review. So even if the next giveaway is before 10 days and someone has not given the review, this disqualify rule is not applied to that member or anyone else as 10 days are still not over.

In particular case of " Grr", you are not disqualified. So chill

Thanks yaar..I'm just testing it...should be posting in 2/3 hours..