Ok Damein, do the following.
1. Delte all the rules in the firewall part of bufferzone.
2. Go to configuration and inside settings tab go down to Advanced Rules. Add Comodo exe and its folder as an exception.
3. Go the Misc section in the configuration section and for Installers set both to prompt. ( ie prompt for signed as well as unsigned installer).
4. Disable bufferzone from windows services or use some software like tuneup utilities to do so.
Now if u are reinstalling pls install CIS first and then bufferzone. Add bufferzone is CIS exceptions and as i said in pt2 add comodo to bufferzone exception.

Now i use bufferzone only for usb sandboxing as comodos firewall autosandboxes suspicious files auto. Anyway if u have kis it works well with it without any testing. Again this combo was tested by me. I think that u encountered the problem as u installed Cis after installing bufferzone so remember to tdo the vice versa.
Always create a restore point before installing either of them. This time it should work. Cuurently i removed bufferzone to try sandboxie but gonna revert back to bufferzone. Bufferzone is by far better.

Thnx damein.