Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WebSite-Watcher Review and 5 License keys Giveaway

@corker.. If I won a new subscription I'd be extremely thankful hence my subscription expired two days ago.
    Attachment 394

Although.. I rely much on luck as the rest.

My current license were my second paid for..
    Rest assured is Website-Watcher can save you much time when used right.
    There are really no competitors for the program, at least none I'm aware of.

While there are many readers to avail Website-Watcher is simply a more dedicated tool.
    I've used Website-Watcher since 2009 and took me some time understanding many of it's features.

Keyword is reading the manual, keep track of aignes.com (Martin updates Website-Watcher frequently)
    When bookmarking a webpage I've always try looking for a sweetspot, pages containing necessary information.
    Website-Watcher has some really powerful scripting/plugin features which can easily narrow down what you need to know & watch for.

I can tell there are many bloggers here at avinashtech cause this is the tool I'm using to stay current with what you guys write on your blogs/forums.
    Obviously I'm not any top-poster here at avinashtech forum, I visit occasionally, however I'm always well informed much thanks to Website-Watcher.
    Every article from avinashtech and your blogs, I've read them & I'm sharing much of this information to the rest of the world.. I'm watching you Attachment 395
    Last edited by Bionic; 02-12-11 at 11:22 PM.

let me double my chances by entering a second time...lol

The Result

Giveaway is over. Like I said earlier, Bionic won for the best comment. So who would win the remaining four licenses were decided by Random. The top four on the generated list won. And here they are:

• helpcor
    • coolng
    • Grr
    • numpayak
    Congratulations!

I will contact four of you. Failure to answer within three days will forfeit your winning and the prize will be handed over to next in line.

Lastly, I would like to submit my big thanks to all of you who have contributed during this campaign.

Wow I won!! Thank you replied to PM

Oh yeah one more question if the license expired after one year we will still be eligible to use it right? Just that we are to able to update it am I right?
    Last edited by coolng; 05-12-11 at 03:38 PM.

Smile

Fantastic! thank you so much! & I really mean that.
    Ironic is that WebSite-Watcher helped me winning another year.
    That says something about it's capacity & usefulness, doesn't it.

All winners,
    congratulations on winning WebSite-Watcher, I'm sure you'll like it.
    Many thanks to our reviewer & props to Martin Aignesberger for creating such a terrific program.

Congrats to all the winners,
    and big thanks to Alpha for review and giveaway!

Congrats to all the winners

Happy Watching

Thanks for this giveaway.I visit about 20-30 recurring web pages daily and this software will save my time and make me more organised while browsing daily.Hope will win one license.
    Please count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by techiesach View Post
    Thanks for this giveaway.I visit about 20-30 recurring web pages daily and this software will save my time and make me more organised while browsing daily.Hope will win one license.
    Please count me in.
    Sorry the giveaway is already over. The winners were announced today. (just a few posts above your's)

really great!!! thank you!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast