Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WebSite-Watcher Review and 5 License keys Giveaway

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks for this review & giveaway Alpha & many thanks to Martin.
    I'll say a very timely promo for me cause my current subscription is about to expire (30-nov-2011 to be precise)

@Grr - program itself do not expire after one year, just updating WebSite-Watcher will not work after this time.

I have approx 1500 websites bookmarked and WebSite-Watcher sheduled two or three times a day.
    I need to maintain WebSite-Watcher keeping up with so many websites but I think it's fun,
    Without WebSite-Watcher I could simply not cope with this task,
    I've bookmarked everything from dealsites,sharewaresites,forums,mail,twitter,feeds ,binaries, you name it.

Program may seem steep in learning curve but once you start you realize how brilliant this program is,
    WebSite-Watcher is clearly made by an programmer who actually use WebSite-Watcher by himself.
    I personally use WebSite-Watcher everyday, it has my highest recommendations & I'd be most thankful if I won another year.

As for the question on how many webpages I visit, well.. it's certanly less when using WebSite-Watcher.

Attachment 393

@Bionic - thanks for answering...

Merged the two threads for better discussion.

Also, you can count me in too.

It looks like a superb software and after seeing the comments of Bionic and Corker, I've decided to give some competition Count me in Alpha and Thanks for the wonderful review

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Merged the two threads for better discussion.

Also, you can count me in too.
    Avi also? Am I seeing this for the first time? Then I really want this software

Perhaps it would be more clear to others if you add a few additional pictures, Arnab.

Here, let me help you by posting my own screenshots:

Above is WebSite-Watcher highlighting recent changes on Avinastech Forum. With this highlighting system, I can be quickly informed which topic is updated, when it is updated and who makes the update.

And this image resembles the WebSite-Watcher eye icon I talked about. It is placed at the upper right corner of SRWare Iron, allowing instant addition of new bookmark and fast swap between Iron and WebSite-Watcher itself.
    Last edited by corker; 29-11-11 at 04:11 PM.

10-15 page. thanks for very good review and very nice contest!!! count me in please.

How wonderful it is!
    It does monitor many web,website,blog,forum and so on.And I find it is more helpful to know changes from our forum
    than the other tools.Espesicially I can use it to get the news and the newest software,hot blog posts.

Everyday I need to check 70-80 pages about softs and some forums.

Nice Giveaway. I do visit 35-40 sites in a day. Count me in. Thanks.

I suppose the time to announce the winners is coming and at this rate, Bionic is definetely going to win a license while the rest have to rely on pure luck.
    Last edited by corker; 05-12-11 at 02:58 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast