Thread: WebSite-Watcher Review and 5 License keys Giveaway

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No, you have not. I need several days to finish collecting required data from all five of you before I sent them yesterday. But now is weekend due to which office closed, meaning bare with it. In the mean time, why don't you enjoy your 30-days trial period? In fact, the longer it takes to arrive the longer subscription you will get.

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    No, you have not. I need several days to finish collecting required data from all five of you before I sent them yesterday. But now is weekend due to which office closed, meaning bare with it. In the mean time, why don't you enjoy your 30-days trial period? In fact, the longer it takes to arrive the longer subscription you will get.
    Alright cool man thank for that.

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post

Sorry for causing the delay....