Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WebSite-Watcher Review and 5 License keys Giveaway

WebSite-Watcher Review and 5 License keys Giveaway

Statistics point out that in last 5 years number of internet users, around the world, has almost doubled. Now a days people rely on internet for almost everything, like business, studies, news, communication etc. It has become the universal source of information for millions of people. In this fast paced world, we want everything to be fast and easy. Thanks to World Wide Web we can get everything with just a single click.

Even though internet has brought everything at our fingertips, it can be bit tedious and time consuming to browse the whole internet for news, information and updates. Many a times we may even missed a small but a vital update because it is not always possible to check everything, especially when you have a bulk to surf. Moreover constantly checking your favorite websites for updates can be a serious waste of time.

In these circumstances a website-monitoring tool comes in pretty handy, and there’s none better than WebSite-Watcher by . WebSite-Watcher is a feature rich, flexible and easy to use website-monitoring tool and it is perfectly suited to both novice and advanced users.

WebSite-Watcher: Description and Features

I have already discussed why we need WebSite-Watcher, so I would directly go into what it offers and how it can be used. WebSite-Watcher is very easy to use, infact the official site says “If you can work with an email client, you can even work with WebSite-Watcher!” and I completely agree with that.

The first thing we check in any application is its interface and WebSite-Watcher comes with a simple, sleek interface. Basically it has 3 main sections- on the left it has a vertical pre-defined folders’ menu, then on the top it lists all the bookmarks on the currently select folder and below it there is an internal browser.

Adding bookmarks in WebSite –Watcher is as simple as it gets. Just select the Bookmarks tab from the menu then, goto new and add the bookmarks. Along with that importing and exporting bookmarks are also available in it. Website-Watcher can monitor varied items like webpages, password protected pages, RSS feeds, forums, binary files, local files etc.

Of course WebSite-Watcher comes with many features other than just bookmarking your favorite webpages. It has a mini internal browser that helps us to view the webpages on the application itself. The good thing about the internal browser is it will highlight the changes in each page and that will save some precious time of yours.

Few other important features are:

- It can track webpages for specified words.

- Not only it can monitor a single webpage but it can also monitor a whole website.

- Bookmarks can be easily synchronized, exported. It also has a feature to import bookmarks.

- It can alert you in multiple ways once an update is detected.

- Pages can be archived permanently.

- Bookmarks, settings, downloaded files can be backed up and restored in case of accidental data loss.

Verdict:

WebSite-Watcher is a tool which you never wanted to miss, especially if you have to deal with numerous webpages daily. It is extremely easy to configure and use. The other plus points of this tool are it is certainly feature rich and light on resource. The fact that it gives users a complete control over what it monitors and how it will monitor keeps it ahead from the rest of the website monitoring tools.

............and yes it certainly saves time.

WebSite-Watcher is presented in three different editions: Basic, Personal, and Business in which the value ascends respectively. You can learn more about the differences among the three over .

The good news is, thanks to the generous Martin Aignesberger, we have 5 licenses for the ultimate WebSite-Watcher Business Edition for you! These licenses will be valid for a year and as a registered user of WebSite-Watcher, you will be allowed to instal WebSite-Watcher as a portable application on removable drive so you can always carry all your favorite bookmarks along the way with you. This is a crucial feature for any bookmark managers, yet not all have been equipped with it.

To be eligible for the raffle, you need to fulfil the following:

1. Be a member of Avinastech Forum with minimum 10 posts.
    2. Leave a comment below which indicates your interest in this giveaway. Just “count me in” is accepted but a well-arranged one will bring you
    a step closer to the podium.
    3. Tell us, approximately how many recurring web pages you open daily?

We are going to announce the winners at the beginning of the following month.

Thank you and Good luck

Nice review Arnab and good luck to all the entrants in this giveaway. Don't include me.

Thanks Arnab

As I do visit a lot of sites (approx 40) in a day, this would be very helpful for me. Appreciate if u could count me in.

As the license is good for 1 year, what happens thereafter, revert to trial or No Updates?

Thanks, Grr

Good review Arnab and thanks Martin for sponsoring the giveaway

Don't count me in though. I will use my sleuth skills and my feeddemon subscriptions to keep track of websites/blogs/updates.

Good luck to all participants.

Great review, AG, thank you, but do not count me in!!!!

Smile Website Watcher – Review and Giveaway - Discussion

We often find that the layout of a webpage or the contents in it are changed, but sometimes we can’t tell which part was changed. Thanks to Website-Watcher, you can do that and more. Developer’s description of Website-Watcher: WebSite-Watcher is a powerful yet simple website-monitoring tool, perfectly suited to the beginner and advanced user alike. If you can work with [...]

Thank for this giveaway really appreciate it.
    I am a regular reader on many computing website and blog (don't think it is convenient for me to mention those site here). Well I guess at least 30 website all related to technologies website.
    This software will be prove useful for me to track down the site that I am following. Hope I can win this.

Anyway thank for this giveaway and good luck to all participant!

Thanks for this review & giveaway Alpha & many thanks to Martin.
    I'll say a very timely promo for me cause my current subscription is about to expire (30-nov-2011 to be precise)

@Grr - program itself do not expire after one year, just updating WebSite-Watcher will not work after this time.

I have approx 1500 websites bookmarked and WebSite-Watcher sheduled two or three times a day.
    I need to maintain WebSite-Watcher keeping up with so many websites but I think it's fun,
    Without WebSite-Watcher I could simply not cope with this task,
    I've bookmarked everything from dealsites,sharewaresites,forums,mail,twitter,feeds ,binaries, you name it.

Program may seem steep in learning curve but once you start you realize how brilliant this program is,
    WebSite-Watcher is clearly made by an programmer who actually use WebSite-Watcher by himself.
    I personally use WebSite-Watcher everyday, it has my highest recommendations & I'd be most thankful if I won another year.

As for the question on how many webpages I visit, well.. it's certanly less when using WebSite-Watcher.

Attachment 393

Thanks Avi & Arnab

As the license is for 1 year, what happens after 1 year:

reverts to trial

or

No updates.

@Bionic - thanks for answering...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast