Thread: WebSite-Watcher Review and 5 License keys Giveaway

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    @corker.. If I won a new subscription I'd be extremely thankful hence my subscription expired two days ago.
    Attachment 394

Although.. I rely much on luck as the rest.

My current license were my second paid for..
    Rest assured is Website-Watcher can save you much time when used right.
    There are really no competitors for the program, at least none I'm aware of.

While there are many readers to avail Website-Watcher is simply a more dedicated tool.
    I've used Website-Watcher since 2009 and took me some time understanding many of it's features.

Keyword is reading the manual, keep track of aignes.com (Martin updates Website-Watcher frequently)
    When bookmarking a webpage I've always try looking for a sweetspot, pages containing necessary information.
    Website-Watcher has some really powerful scripting/plugin features which can easily narrow down what you need to know & watch for.

I can tell there are many bloggers here at avinashtech cause this is the tool I'm using to stay current with what you guys write on your blogs/forums.
    Obviously I'm not any top-poster here at avinashtech forum, I visit occasionally, however I'm always well informed much thanks to Website-Watcher.
    Every article from avinashtech and your blogs, I've read them & I'm sharing much of this information to the rest of the world.. I'm watching you Attachment 395
    Last edited by Bionic; 02-12-11 at 11:22 PM.