Thread: Media Monkey 4 Gold 10 licenses: Giveaway

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks mike for adding the link.

@imdKiller
    You are not allowed to post Limited License Giveaways, as according to the
    rules you should have minimum 75 posts before posting here. I am sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to post here. I won't delete this thread, but from next time please avoid this mistake. Also go through the rules carefully so that in future you don't have to face any such situations.

Thanks mike for pointing it out

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Thanks mike for adding the link.

@imdKiller
    You are not allowed to post Limited License Giveaways, as according to the
    rules you should have minimum 75 posts before posting here. I am sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to post here. I won't delete this thread, but from next time please avoid this mistake. Also go through the rules carefully so that in future you don't have to face any such situations.

Thanks mike for pointing it out
    I created another thread here a few days back and nobody pointed it out. Anyways, thanks for getting that to my attention, but the question is : What's wrong in sharing if there is some giveaway?
    Sorry if that sounds noob

Quote Originally Posted by imdkiller View Post
    I created another thread here a few days back and nobody pointed it out. Anyways, thanks for getting that to my attention, but the question is : What's wrong in sharing if there is some giveaway?
    Sorry if that sounds noob
    No one have any issues in sharing useful giveaways. I think, that rule is meant to avoid spammers, who just creates account, posts a thread and goes away. They won't come back again.

You may ask why limit giveaway threads only? Because giveaways are more attractive and gets more clicks....

PS : Personally I can trust a person who has 75 posts, because he has to be regular in order to do write so many posts.
    Last edited by Samuel; 30-11-11 at 08:04 PM.