Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Media Monkey 4 Gold 10 licenses: Giveaway

Media Monkey 4 Gold 10 licenses: Giveaway

Another awesome giveaway from my brother at Digisheets, look at my signature!!

Giveaway Page ---->

Giveaway

There’s a lot more to MediaMonkey than I have written above. In fact, I would have written thrice as much. But you people wouldn’t have read it then. So, if you are a music lover and want to explore all the great features of this software, you really should buy the gold version. Version 4 license is available for $24.95 and lifetime license is available for $49.95. However, if you are not in a mood to spend that much money, you could just participate in the giveaway below and stand a chance to become one of the 10 lucky winners of MediaMonkey Gold License. Please note:
    1. You need to have a minimum of 3 entries to be considered for the giveaway
    2. In the Facebook name field, you must enter your Facebook username and not your real name
    Last edited by Mike; 30-11-11 at 04:21 PM. Reason: added link

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Next time please add the exact link.
    I added the link as it does help from searching so much.

Thanks mike for adding the link.

@imdKiller
    You are not allowed to post Limited License Giveaways, as according to the
    rules you should have minimum 75 posts before posting here. I am sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to post here. I won't delete this thread, but from next time please avoid this mistake. Also go through the rules carefully so that in future you don't have to face any such situations.

Thanks mike for pointing it out

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Thanks mike for adding the link.

@imdKiller
    You are not allowed to post Limited License Giveaways, as according to the
    rules you should have minimum 75 posts before posting here. I am sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to post here. I won't delete this thread, but from next time please avoid this mistake. Also go through the rules carefully so that in future you don't have to face any such situations.

Thanks mike for pointing it out
    I created another thread here a few days back and nobody pointed it out. Anyways, thanks for getting that to my attention, but the question is : What's wrong in sharing if there is some giveaway?
    Sorry if that sounds noob

Quote Originally Posted by imdkiller View Post
    I created another thread here a few days back and nobody pointed it out. Anyways, thanks for getting that to my attention, but the question is : What's wrong in sharing if there is some giveaway?
    Sorry if that sounds noob
    No one have any issues in sharing useful giveaways. I think, that rule is meant to avoid spammers, who just creates account, posts a thread and goes away. They won't come back again.

You may ask why limit giveaway threads only? Because giveaways are more attractive and gets more clicks....

PS : Personally I can trust a person who has 75 posts, because he has to be regular in order to do write so many posts.
    Last edited by Samuel; 30-11-11 at 08:04 PM.

When I read the posts I read the content and not the number of posts, etc. Especially if there are several new posts.
    So, I must have overlooked the fact that you didn't have 75 posts when posting about the Tune-up giveaway and yes it is a mistake on my part.

I have closed threads which failed to abide by the rules, just search the forum, you'll find several threads like that.
    It is for these reasons, to avoid such threads, that we have some rules about limited giveaways and expect the members to respect that.

What Sam said is also right, people post about a giveaway and never come back.
    There are many giveaways at other websites which require the participant to share the post at a forum/blog. The forum's rules help us keep them in check.

Personally I wouldn't have gone for 75 posts as a requirement to post about giveaways, I wanted it to be"Member should have xx posts + has been a member for 3 months (x denotes any number that the other mods/admin would have chosen). But then I felt it was too strict and hence I agreed to what Avinash said.

Anyway, coming to this thread, neither I nor the other mods have closed/deleted it, which I think explains our goodwill.

>Anyway, coming to this thread, neither I nor the other mods have closed/deleted it, which I think explains our goodwill

Christmas must be coming

Quote Originally Posted by djwatford View Post
    >Anyway, coming to this thread, neither I nor the other mods have closed/deleted it, which I think explains our goodwill

Christmas must be coming
    Yes Christmas is coming.

But I didn't allow this thread because of that, as a matter of fact, I've never deleted a thread/post by a valid member.
    I usually lock those which break the rules and only delete spam posts.

Thanks imdkiller for sharing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast