Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Know the Tech Birthday Celebration Giveaways

Good job, man!

Merged the two threads as all the giveaways from any part. site should be coming in one thread if its a long celebration.

TuneUp Utilities 2012 Review and Free License Key Giveaway: 5 Licenses ---->

We have 5 License keys of TuneUp Utilities 2012 to giveaway and each License is good for 3 PC's.

Finally Nikhil AKA KNOW the tech is Giveaway: 15 Licenses of Internet Download Manager One year License

DefenseWall is good stuff. Hoping the developer finds a way for a 64bit product.

PowerAMP Music Player for Android (10 licenses) -->

I listen to songs on my Android phone but the default Android Music Player is not so good as compared to third party Music Apps in terms of features. There are lots of alternatives available for the default Music Player in the Android Market. If you will search Music Player in Android Market it will return over 1000 results. I guess it will be very difficult for someone to choose the best out of those options. I have tried many free and paid Music apps but haven't found anything similar to PowerAMP Music Player. PowerAMP Music Player is bundled with some great features which you won't find in the default or any other Music player.
    Note : To Unlock the full version Winners would have to send the Google ID associated with your Android Phone.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast