Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PC-WELT Christmas Calendar 2011 Giveaways

PC-WELT Christmas Calendar 2011 Giveaways

I am starting this thread for PC-WELT Christmas Calendar 2011 Giveaways.

Day 1

Steganos Internet Anonym 2012 PC-WELT-Edition (1-year license)

Xmas-day full version of Steganos Internet Anonym 2012 PC World Edition (1-year license) If you believe that there is nobody else's terms, what pages you visit on the Internet, you should use the program Steganos Internet Anonym. This clever anonymizer surfing invisible to others on the Internet. The program assigns a new IP address, so you do not have to disclose to the Web your true identity. In the PC-WORLD-version is available for a year, a data volume of 10 GB. How to start: For the installation, you need a code and a serial number. The code can be found at Enter your e-mail address. Then you get the voucher code sent by email. Now go to To get the full version for free, click on "Redeem your voucher Now" and enter in the corresponding field sent coupon code. The price is now reduced to € 0, the serial number you get re-sent by mail.
    Last edited by Mike; 02-12-11 at 06:35 AM.

Thanks Mike

Steganos Internet Anonym has $99,95 price tag. A very expensive anonymizer application. It is an OpenVPN-based VPN. I apply for two serial numbers in case I can use the another one for the following year. But I can't seem to find other countries IP address beside German.

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    Steganos Internet Anonym has $99,95 price tag. A very expensive anonymizer application. It is an OpenVPN-based VPN. I apply for two serial numbers in case I can use the another one for the following year. But I can't seem to find other countries IP address beside German.

Found this at the official page:

24/7 VPN server availability
    Links to a growing Steganos server farm to ensure encryption tunnel is always up and running during user peak periods. All servers are based in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    Sent you a USA ip address if your able to change them in this software.

Day 2

Format converter 4 SE

Download Link:

Software info:

Format converter is a really clever program that allows you to instantly get the format on your hard disk into chaos under control. The program converts almost any audio, video and image file into the desired format. So your media files can now play easily on the device of your choice - and annoying dropouts are now a thing of the past. Select the user interface just playback from the desired, then start the conversion and enjoy your music, your movies and photos when and wherever you want. The SE version is the "DVD rip" and the batch conversion of video files is not available, but otherwise you get a fully functional, powerful and fast conversion program.

The software runs under Windows XP, Vista and 7

How to start: To install this software, you need a serial number that you get after a free registration with the manufacturer. You wear it at the end of the installation in the appropriate field in your e-mail address and click "submit". The serial number will be sent to you by now. Enter these at the first start and click "Check Key 'to finish.
    Last edited by Mike; 02-12-11 at 07:03 AM.

Day 3

CDRWIN 9 Basic

Download Link:

Software info:

CDRWIN 9 Basic is a powerful burning software, which boasts a very uncluttered interface. Instead of clicking through countless menus, select the page of the program only from the desired focal task and CDRWIN can then do the rest.

How to start: To install this software, you need a serial number that you get after a free registration with the manufacturer. You fill it at the end of the installation from the registration form and click "Submit." The code sent by e-mail then type the first program start one into the appropriate field.
    Last edited by Mike; 03-12-11 at 05:24 AM.

I got day1 & day2.

Will get CDRWIN from ABC....

Use below link to register for Format Converter 4 SE

Program requires .NET
    installer is English

Day 4

Ashampoo Photo Commander 8

Download Link:

Software info:

With Photo Commander you get a versatile image editing program to archive your photo collection also makes perfect. Also for sharing your snapshots Photo Commander has many features on board. For example, photos can for example as a slide show on CD / DVD or print using the print function easily on paper. Select the "Custom Installation" if you want Ashampoo neither the toolbar nor the mitinstallieren Web search.

How to start: With the first start you must register with the manufacturer free of charge to receive a license key. Click on "Request a free full version key" in the activation window, enter the next screen enter your e-mail address and click "Submit." You must now log in a password or create a new Ashampoo account. Then you get the license key sent by mail. Enter the key sent in the appropriate license key field and click "Apply Now".

Day 5

ArchiCrypt Live 5 SE

Download Link:

Software info:

Who works with a laptop and with this much should go is not encrypted and are its most important data is never visible to all on the hard drive can. Even users with a desktop PC, which share these with other users should make sure that no unauthorized person gets access to the data.
    With ArchiCrypt Live you easily protect your sensitive data from prying eyes and unauthorized access. Put simply with a few mouse clicks, a virtual drive in which your data will be able to hide easily. All data is stored encrypted in the virtual drive, open the drive is possible only after entering a password. Only then are the data in the Windows Explorer visible and available as usual, otherwise you are, for other invisible, tucked away on the hard disk.

How to start: To install this software, no registration is required by the manufacturer.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast