Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Giveaway] Free 1 year License of Bitdefender Internet Security 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    @Jeremy....not sure if Avi would like the idea, but I would suggest to have a bucket of giveaways from forum-member contributions. after ABC......and have this Bit license out there...
    That's not a bad idea Grr. The only concern I have is I do not want to giveaway a license that may or may not work, yet I don't want it to go to waste if it is indeed valid. That is why I offered to give it to the first person who posted in this thread that wanted it, as long as they understood that with all the problems the promo was having that it might not work. If it does work though, I wouldn't want it to go to waste.

But I certainly do like your idea on a bucket of giveaways after ABC. Perhaps it is something we can discuss in a thread or something
    to get the other member's feelings on it after ABC-3 is finished since there is so much going on right now. But I think it is a great idea.

Got -1 but no prob. Its ok. Some more promo will come by.

Quote Originally Posted by avibky View Post
    Got -1 but no prob. Its ok. Some more promo will come by.
    Same for me...

Tried with german proxy with a different email id and got no email.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    That's not a bad idea Grr. The only concern I have is I do not want to giveaway a license that may or may not work, yet I don't want it to go to waste if it is indeed valid. That is why I offered to give it to the first person who posted in this thread that wanted it, as long as they understood that with all the problems the promo was having that it might not work. If it does work though, I wouldn't want it to go to waste.

But I certainly do like your idea on a bucket of giveaways after ABC. Perhaps it is something we can discuss in a thread or something
    to get the other member's feelings on it after ABC-3 is finished since there is so much going on right now. But I think it is a great idea.

I agree Jeremy..

for the idea, I'll wait for Avi..

The license I have for Bit Defender from the promo is not a -1 but looks like an actual license code and I will give it to whomever posts that they want it first, and according to Mike, you should even be able to upgrade to the 2012 version. However like I have stated previously, there is a chance it might not work since they seemed to have stopped the promo, but whomever wants to give it a try go ahead and post that you want it and I'll give it to the first person who posts and hopefully it will work.

Jeremy: Don't worry, the license code really works which consists of 7 digits only and valid for 365 days !

I was looking for one license for my parents, lol, but didn't work, may be I am toooooo late for that promotion.
    Hope it start over once again!

Quote Originally Posted by aydios View Post
    I was looking for one license for my parents, lol, but didn't work, may be I am toooooo late for that promotion.
    Hope it start over once again!

Ask Jeremy:

whomever wants to give it a try go ahead and post that you want it and I'll give it to the first person who posts and hopefully it will work.

Thanks Grr Super Moderator and Jeremy!

If no one else want to have it, I will take it. And Thanks for everything!
    Happy X'mas and Happy New Yr.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast