Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Giveaway] Free 1 year License of Bitdefender Internet Security 2011

[Giveaway] Free 1 year License of Bitdefender Internet Security 2011

Giveaway page here -->

The site is in German, so I will translate:
    "Simply enter your e-mail address here and you will receive a license key for the Internet Security 2011 with 365 days license period."

You will see an empty box a little ways down the page. Above that empty box, it says "Please enter your email address here:" In that box, enter your e-mail address then click "Absenden" (Send) You'll receive an e-mail with your license code with the e-mail address you provide.

Note: This offer is valid until 31 January 2012

Thanks to
    mohammadwasi7861 for the tip.

Looks like BD blocked this promo Jeremy. Its not working now. Just tested it.

I just checked it, and it still works for me. I am using USA connection, maybe it blocks certain countries? You could try using a US proxy, I know it works for me using my ISP.

Last edited by Jeremy; 03-12-11 at 12:58 AM.

I tried several ways, using uk proxy and USA connections. Always received a license saying -1 so like Avi said looks like promotion is over.

yes, looks like it doesn't work anymore. Thanks Jeremy for reporting

Sorry it wasn't working for you guys. You're probably right, it probably ended. I did get a license though, perhaps I'll do a a giveaway for it. Hopefully it is a working license, it isn't a -1, it looks like an actual license. Sorry again that it worked for too short of a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Sorry it wasn't working for you guys. You're probably right, it probably ended. I did get a license though, perhaps I'll do a a giveaway for it. Hopefully it is a working license, it isn't a -1, it looks like an actual license. Sorry again that it worked for too short of a time.
    It's nothing to be sorry about as most promos like this work for a very short time. You were just at the right place at the right time. This license you received can be upgraded to 2012 by following the directions ---->

I read about this promo at two blogs and noticed some rather unpleasant comments by visitors. (Thanks to Sam for pointing out these comments)
    They "sounded" as if they paid for this and were take for a ride. Seriously, its a giveaway and the blogs tried to share them.

Why do these guys get angry at them for an action at the developer's end?
    Free is free. Whats wrong with a comment like "Promo no longer works" and perhaps a sad smiley :-(

Instead they resort to abuse. tsk...tsk

Anyway back to topic, nice share Jeremy, hard luck for the others though.

If anyone needs it I can give them the 1 license I was able to get. Although with all of the problems with the promo I cannot guarantee it will work, that is why I do not want to hold a personal giveaway for it. But like I said earlier it looks like an actual license and not a -1 like some of the others were receiving. And as Mike pointed out, if it can be upgraded to the 2012 version then that'd be great. So if someone needs it just ask and you can give it a try. I can give no guarantees though since all of the reported problems with that promo thus no personal giveaway will be held.

First person who responds in this thread and requests it can have the license, but do so in understanding that it may no longer work with the problems the promo was having.

@Ash - they r some ppl who would could blame everyone for anything...we just have to ignore them.

@Jeremy....not sure if Avi would like the idea, but I would suggest to have a bucket of giveaways from forum-member contributions. after ABC......and have this Bit license out there...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast