Thread: Get Trend Micro 2012 Titanium Internet Security For 1yr Free.

Get Trend Micro 2012 Titanium Internet Security For 1yr Free.

Okay this promo is again hosted by IOMEGA Trends biggest friend.

Anyway head to this site, "http://forms.trendmicro.com/iomega_tis/register/U5BA..."

Replace ... with any digit no. Preferably exceeding 3 digits and less than 6 digits. Used a 3digit no and i got my key.

If you cannot access the site in the first go and get an error try with different no combinations.

Please note that each serial is valid only once. Each ip can order a key every 10 mins. IF you have a DHCP that is no specific ip given to you by your isp, then just disconnect and reconnect your net and your good to go. I would advice not to leech promos.

Please also note trend micro may block the license keys if misuse if found.

Now go to the site according to above instructions.

Enter your first name and last name. Your email and any date of purchase. You will receive an email at the specified id almost instantaneously.

Also note Mac version of Trend Micro can also be ordered .

Please add the source:

I used a 6 digit number and it worked. had to try many times though
    Last edited by Ashwin; 03-12-11 at 04:14 PM.

I saw this promo ---> yesterday and grabbed a license also by using a six digit number after several trys.

Ash is the source needed as i have discovered even 3digits do work and enlisted certain points not there.

Quote Originally Posted by avibky View Post
    Ash is the source needed as i have discovered even 3digits do work and enlisted certain points not there.
    Its always necessary to add the source lest some blogger claims we copied them...even though it is slightly different in this case, as you say.

We had an incident at twitter recently when a blogger made an unnecessary fuss about a post. But on a contradicting note, it turned out we had written the post way before them.

got mine, but won't use.....

Ok ash i see. Nothing copied infact wordings too different but thanks. The source is techno360.in