Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camtasia: Screen Recording software License key Giveaway - Discussion

@coolng
    Its good to know that you use it and i hope you win a license of this one.
    I have tried HyperCam 3 an i must say that one is also really good, light weight and simple to use.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Btw Jeremy, if you failed in this giveaway, please contact me i would love to handover one license to you

oh wow Alpha, that would be awesome of you! I'd really appreciate that! I'll contact you if I lose. Since there are only 2 licenses in the Giveaway my chances are probably low on winning this one, so thank you very much!

I too am hoping to get lucky in this giveaway. I have some training and tutorial video to make on my "to-do" list.

Luck to all.

Quote Originally Posted by avibky View Post
    Grr did u enter the giveaway?
    Yes, I'm in....

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I have 2-3 license of this software unused. A complete waste of a software for us/those who are participating. With no disrespect to anybody i am sure those who are participating in this giveaway have no use of it and the winners will ultimately waste this one

ohh yes... i should add the next line also

The above words are completely my views so please don't quote it and make an issue of it, coz i know i am speaking the truth and i don't want your judgement
    Yes, that is quite true. I myself have BBFlashBack Pro to do the same job and rarely use it.
    But it is still useful for particular occasional so I entered this giveaway too.

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    Yes, that is quite true. I myself have BBFlashBack Pro to do the same job and rarely use it.
    But it is still useful for particular occasional so I entered this giveaway too.

I have used BBFlashBack Express a free version...was good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12