Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghacks Christmas Giveaways

Ghacks Christmas Giveaways

Ghacks.net are organizing some giveaways as part of their giveaway celebrations.

Today's giveaway is for Internet Download Manager

We have ten lifetime licenses for Internet Download Manager to give away. You can win a license by leaving a comment below. Please let us know why you’d like to win a license. Winners will receive the licenses after New Year.

Thought I would post the rules here being they are having daily giveaways.

Here are the rules of the giveaway:

• Each day, one software review will be posted. The number of licenses that users can win will be mentioned in the review.
    • You can participate in the review by leaving a comment. Sometimes, I may post a question that I’d like you to answer. It would be nice if you’d be doing that.
    • You are only allowed to post under one name and email address. Users who post with multiple aliases will be banned from the giveaway. You can comment more than once, but only the first comment will count for the drawing of winners.
    • You are free to spread the word and tell others about the giveaway (friends, family). It would really be nice if you could.
    • The winners will be mentioned on the and page. Both pages can be accessed even by non-members of said social networking sites.
    • Winners will be notified by email. Make sure you enter your email address correctly in the comment form. Sometimes I get keys right away and will mail you the keys. Sometimes, companies may require additional information, e.g. your name. In this case, I will mail you and ask for those information.
    • I expect winners to respond in five business days. Winners who have not responded in that time will forfeit the license and I will award it to someone else instead.
    Last edited by Mike; 04-12-11 at 06:27 PM.

Thanks for the info there

Todays giveaway is FastPictureviewer Professional

We have 20 FastPictureviewer Professional licenses to give away. Please leave a comment below to take part in the drawing. If you like, tell us a bit about why you’d like a license for the program.

They r disabling comments after 24hours...too bad...

Oh bad. Grr did u win anything. Your luck is ever green.

Todays giveaway is Alarm++

We have 10 Alarm++ licenses for this giveaway. Please leave a comment below for a chance to win one of those licenses. Tell us why you’d like to win the alarm program.

Quote Originally Posted by avibky View Post
    Oh bad. Grr did u win anything. Your luck is ever green.
    Just read that Grr scored Fast Picture Viewer. Congrats Grr!!

Quote Originally Posted by jelson View Post
    Just read that Grr scored Fast Picture Viewer. Congrats Grr!!
    Congrats Grr

Todays giveaway is Wordweb Pro

We have ten Wordweb Pro licenses to give away. Leave a comment below for a chance to win one of those licenses. Please let us know how you look up words currently.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast