Thread: IP Hider Review and 1 year Premium accounts (10 No.) Giveaway - Discussion

Smile IP Hider Review and 1 year Premium accounts (10 No.) Giveaway - Discussion

If you are a privacy freak like me and want to hide you* to mask or hide* your actual IP address while browsing webpages online to avoid anyone tracking you or trying to spam you based on your online information, then* you need to use annonymous proxies or redirect all your traffic to VPN so that your online identity is [...]

Hmm, I'm curious how well IP Hider would work for scoring a BitDefender IS license. Only recent success I've heard of is Ashwin using CyberGhost VPN (based in Germany.)

It's a very interesting software, and it seem also easy to use. Big thanks Avi!

@jelson: perhaps Ashwin is not the only...

I used my FBVPN which is based in Germany and was unable to get a BitDefender license.

Thanks for the review and Giveaway Avi.

1 year is too good...Wow

Nice giveaway, think I'll try my luck too
    Quote Originally Posted by KenFalco View Post
    It's a very interesting software, and it seem also easy to use. Big thanks Avi! @jelson: perhaps Ashwin is not the only...
    Indeed, it was Ken who suggested using Tor in the first place

Wow this sounds great!! I would sure love to have this, I am a paranoid privacy freak.

I an waiting for iphider thread for a long time,thanks