Thread: Ad Muncher Premium Review and License Key Giveaway - Discussion

Smile Ad Muncher Premium Review and License Key Giveaway - Discussion

Bothered by pesky web ads? Are you searching for a complete solution to purge them? Then you have just come to the right place. Today I will write about a software which will help you to automatically remove all the annoying ads from the web pages without distorting the main content from it. Ad Muncher, yes the name of that [...]

Good review by Arnab and a cool giveaway

thanks ash
    Might try my luck in this one

Great review Arnab and awesome Giveaway! I have a question about the software, is it better than ad-block plus ad-on for Firefox? I may want to enter if it is better.

Don't know but seems better than AdBlock Plus for Chrome. I think I will settle with AdMuncher Basic subscription from GOTD for now while waiting the release of AdMuncher 5. It should have been out but the developer decided to buy some time instead by releasing lots of 4.9X beta stages. AdMuncher 5 is going to introduce multilingual interface from which I long to get a Premium license. (I hope it will entitle to that super pricey lifetime license ). But for an application whose size less than a mega, AdMuncher has loads of text.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Great review Arnab and awesome Giveaway! I have a question about the software, is it better than ad-block plus ad-on for Firefox? I may want to enter if it is better.
    Nice question Jeremy, but it is tough to answer. Honestly i cannot compare between the two as an ad blocker. It looks almost the same to the naked eye as far as blocking ads are concerned.But if you take a look at other features then Ad Muncher will be certainly better than the free addon. Moreover it is extremely light weight and small so it won't delay your browsing experience. I feel it is worth participating in this giveaway.
    Last edited by Alpha; 08-12-11 at 07:13 PM.

Thank you for the excellent advice Arnab and corker. I entered the giveaway.

I like Ad Mucher Premium and now it's free for user