Thread: Blacklisted Winners

Lightbulb Blacklisted Winners

Is there a Thread on forum which lists the Blacklisted Winners?

I'm asking as some it would let us all know who the Blacklisted Winners are & in future for Personal Giveaways also these could be considered.

Thanks, Grr

THe thread is already there.

Its just that I have not put those email addresses there in the thread. The reason, I do not want to make the emails public and I am still to figure out how to put those emails or names in the list as public display.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    THe thread is already there.

Its just that I have not put those email addresses there in the thread. The reason, I do not want to make the emails public and I am still to figure out how to put those emails or names in the list as public display.
    Avinash my suggestion would be to make names public rather than displaying e-mails because anyone can easily read the thread and that could result in spamming,but if they do use a new user name you could easily point them out.

Quote Originally Posted by vivek View Post
    Avinash my suggestion would be to make names public rather than displaying e-mails because anyone can easily read the thread and that could result in spamming,but if they do use a new user name you could easily point them out.
    well, people can use new names and emails both. I would may be using the half of email part public so that it cant be spammed. Also, I may be trying to put the Blacklist at IP level but that wont be made public.

And yes I do know, people can change their IP addresses too.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    well, people can use new names and emails both. I would may be using the half of email part public so that it cant be spammed. Also, I may be trying to put the Blacklist at IP level but that wont be made public.

And yes I do know, people can change their IP addresses too.

hmm

I agree Avi..half email+full username