Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech I Share Christmas Celebrations 2011

Congrats! I think you'll going to be very happy with Media Monkey Gold. I scored a license last year and love it.

Giveaway: 8 Licenses of BitDefender Internet Security 2012 ---->

Thanks a lot to BitDefender for giving us 8 Internet Security licenses (1YR, 1PC). So, interested in grabbing this top performer? Then you have to do something different this time to enter the draw. For a change, we are going to ask you few questions and those who answer all of them correct will only enter the draw. No need of subscribing or commenting. Just answer to all the questions correctly to enter the draw. Click on the link below to start the questionnaire : Winners will be drawn randomly using and the announcement will be made here itself on 20th December. All the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Giveaway: 8 Licenses of BitDefender Internet Security 2012 ---->
    Winners Announced

In total, there were 101 responses to the questionnaire and only 56 of them have answered the questions correctly. So, as said earlier, we have randomized those 56 members and here is the list of our lucky winners
    http://i39.tinypic.com/157m3at.jpg

Thanks Samuel!

A friend of friend really needs this -- passing it along to him to make his Christmas all that much better. Thank you.

Giveaway: 10 Licenses of Advanced SystemCare Pro 5 ---->

If possible, tell us about the feature which you like/dislike the most in ASC (Free/Pro). Please use a valid Email ID while commenting. Winners will be drawn randomly using and the announcement will be made here itself on 23rd December.

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

Giveaway: 10 Licenses of ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall 2012 ---->

1. Leave a comment telling us why you need ZoneAlarm Pro. Please use a valid Email ID while commenting.

Winners will be announced here on 26th December.

Quote Originally Posted by jelson View Post
    Thanks Samuel!

A friend of friend really needs this -- passing it along to him to make his Christmas all that much better. Thank you.
    You are welcome mate Send my Christmas greetings to your friend along with the gift

Great stuff Sam .... i'll try my luck on winrar

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast