Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Emsisoft Online Armor Firewall Giveaway

Emsisoft Online Armor Firewall Giveaway

Please enter your name and email address in order to get the free full version license code for Emsisoft Online Armor Firewall delivered by email. After submitting your data, you will receive an activation email. It is required to click the included unlock link in order to be able to use the user account and the full license properly.

Giveaway Page ---->

Lol weird but when I try to register the account it said the email I used has already been registered. I also try several alternative email but no luck and I am sure I have not register any account with Emsisoft. I even then try to use the recover option it said my email is not in the system lol? -.="

Quote Originally Posted by coolng View Post
    Lol weird but when I try to register the account it said the email I used has already been registered. I also try several alternative email but no luck and I am sure I have not register any account with Emsisoft. I even then try to use the recover option it said my email is not in the system lol? -.="
    Ditto

Perhaps some issue at their end?

Edit:
    It works after I tried a diff email id. Funny how it won't work with the other email id, I never used it for Emsisoft promos.
    Last edited by Ashwin; 09-12-11 at 12:27 PM.

doesn't work for me, guess its over. Anyway thanks for reporting mike

If you ever get an account registered and need a license let me know and I will send you a coupon code to add into your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If you ever get an account registered and need a license let me know and I will send you a coupon code to add into your account.
    Sure thank for your generosity in advance
    Will leave you a PM if I could not got a hand on it. Cheer.

Edit :

Oh by the way it does not work anymore I guess you will need to use US proxy just for your information.
    Last edited by coolng; 10-12-11 at 12:19 AM.

Sure thank for your generosity in advance
    Will leave you a PM if I could not got a hand on it. Cheer.

Edit :

Oh by the way it does not work anymore I guess you will need to use US proxy just for your information.
    I already got a few codes yesterday while the promo was working.
    Last edited by Mike; 10-12-11 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I already got a few codes yesterday while the promo was working. Yes the promo is over now.
    Ouch man PM me a code? I try it the whole day the same error come out. Thank

Ouch man PM me a code? I try it the whole day the same error come out. Thank
    Sent you code if you have any troubles give me a holler and I can help you out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast