Thread: Free Wondershare Photo Collage Studio

Thumbs up Free Wondershare Photo Collage Studio

Wondershare Photo Collage Studio

Wondershare Photo Collage Studio - this is the great software for creating photo collages, greeting cards, photo books or calendars!
    Bring life to your digital photos! A huge database of downloadable themed templates, masks and special effects, powerful image processing capabilities and high-quality printing features make Photo Collage Studio for the most important tool around your digital pictures! With Wondershare Photo Collage Studio, you can create great digital photo collages! Use one of the many templates for photo collages or decorate your collage with real professional effects. Create the kind of creative photo albums and photo collages with Wondershare Photo Collage Studio is the creation of a digital picture album easy. Thanks to the generous and professional templates for different themes such as holidays, family, birthday, party, Christmas, weddings, etc. You can create photo albums, greeting cards, calendars and photo collages easy. You assign the special moments in your life even more expressive!

Download URL: Please enter the activation code c99gx-xr6t5-trx4q-vcyk3-ugbq3 on the activation page one. Activation page:

Was able to download the program from

I tried the activation page but could not find the "Submit" button.

Any one find it?
    Last edited by jelson; 11-12-11 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jelson View Post
    I tried the activation page but could not find the "Submit" button.

Any one find it?
    Same here

It's over now....so I'm closing the thread.

Their giveaways are strictly for 24 hours....sad part.