Thread: MalbwareBytes Anti-Malware new version 1.45 released!

Thumbs up MalbwareBytes Anti-Malware new version 1.45 released!

The new version includes plenty of features like new flash scan[only for licensed users only],slight changes in user interface,proxy server for update settings.

Personally I love the Flash scan for finding autorun objects

So update now if you have pro version

I would like everybody's views on this?

Those who have lifetime licenses can upgrade and give us some feedback. I will try the free version later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Those who have lifetime licenses can upgrade and give us some feedback. I will try the free version later tonight.
    The flash scan is only available for licensed user,so I think in free version this feature will be disabled!
    But other features might be available,let me after you have tried the free version

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post

I did update but didn't restarted...Should do it today & will let know....using Pro I won in giveaway here..

Updated the Free version. Looks like few GUI changes too. Didint notice anything more though. Ran a scan and the scan speed was same too. May be the improvement in speed is not noticeable.

Here's the official list of changes though :

Version 1.45 (March 29th, 2010)

Added new scheduling engine for our customers featuring realtime updating, more finely-grained scheduled scanning/updating, and a streamlined interface.
    Added new flash scanning option which searches for malicious objects in memory and load point locations.
    Added compatibility with Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) for our corporate customers.
    Added a brand new advanced heuristics detection module named Shuriken that will be integrated into both scanner and protection module.
    Integrated website blocking options and other customizable policies into the main program interface.
    Heavily improved command line interface allowing customers to scan and remove automatically and silently.
    Heavily improved updating module which should solve various updating issues. Also added full proxy support including authentication and integration into the GUI.
    Fixed a large number of various issues and enhanced overall stability of the scanner and protection module.