Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unlimited Giveaway for System Mechanic

Thanks for the post Mike. By the way, it looks like you are still using the wallpaper I made for you. Thanks!

Mike : Do we have to run and install the software now? Is there any shelf-life for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Thanks for the post Mike. By the way, it looks like you are still using the wallpaper I made for you. Thanks!
    Yes I am still using the wallpaper you made for me. Thanks again.

Thumbs up thanks

nice software! thanks for the giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    Thank you Mike

Edit: I just used the key in my free version and it unlocked the Pro version.
    Since when did you became a System Mechanic user? I thought you hate it because it messed up your system some time back.

Anyway grabbed a license but i won't use it. I already have 2 system utilities and its not a good habit to use more than one. They all have different algorithms to detect and delete so its better to choose one and stick to it.
    Last edited by Alpha; 12-12-11 at 04:50 PM.

Yes very well said Arnab. I reviewed System Mechanic and found it too agressive. I am reverting to tuneup. FYI ash was using system mechanic free version.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Since when did you became a System Mechanic user? I thought you hate it because it messed up your system some time back.

Anyway grabbed a license but i won't use it. I already have 2 system utilities and its not a good habit to use more than one. They all have different algorithms to detect and delete so its better to choose one and stick to it.
    Been using System Mechanic since the free version came out, it has improved drastically.
    I don't think it is aggressive anymore, even if it was, there is a backup option

Quote Originally Posted by hakah View Post
    Mike : Do we have to run and install the software now? Is there any shelf-life for it?
    I'm not sure about shelf-life on the key but when you click on
    Please follow the link below to download your copy of the product you
    have ordered, System Mechanic in your email it says I have 3 downloads remaining.
    Link expires on: December 25, 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I'm not sure about shelf-life on the key but when you click on
    Please follow the link below to download your copy of the product you
    have ordered, System Mechanic in your email it says I have 3 downloads remaining.
    Link expires on: December 25, 2011.

Mike that download is a small exe which would in turn download the big setup file.

Great find. Thanks a lot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast