Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RealPlayer SuperPass

Question RealPlayer SuperPass

I used to download videos from youtube using real player free version,but after it was upgraded to SuperPass which is actually a paid version,I uninstalled free real player because it has some security vulnerabilities.So has anyone tried Real Player SuperPass?

I would like hear your opinion...

I have never used the paid version of Real player. Even the Free version is crappy. I have tested it but uninstalled it soon.

There are many other tools available for downloading Youtube videos if that is the sole reason for using real player. Even for playing Media files, you can try KMPLAYER.

I also use only free version of real Player but most of time I use KMPLAYER
    Try it guys , its very good

I tried it. But on Real Player 10. That's really long time ago. There is nothing much change in free version and superpass version except viewing movies, listening to radio buying music etc.

My advice is based on personal experience. Never ever pay real for anything.They constantly double charge you and on two occasions even charged me for something I didn't buy.They refused to pay back several of the charges and it took me several months to get the money back from my cc company. There are several free alternatives to d/l vids from youtube(youtube downloader being a popular one)so I'd suggest going that route.

I use RealPlayer but without SuperPass which I think not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    I have never used the paid version of Real player. Even the Free version is crappy. I have tested it but uninstalled it soon.

There are many other tools available for downloading Youtube videos if that is the sole reason for using real player. Even for playing Media files, you can try KMPLAYER.
    Well, I really agree with You Sir Avinash in using KMPlayer..hehehe.. Because I really use it & it's worth for me. Ehm, about the Real Player.. -> Well, I also use it in My Windows & for me it's work really fine & best especially in PLAYING NARUTO..hehehe..

THX, LJBU!

Quote Originally Posted by asrielrusdyawan View Post
    Well, I really agree with You Sir Avinash in using KMPlayer..................

THX, LJBU!
    It would be great if you can call me Avinash Directly.

[lang=it]thanks!!!!
    [/lang]

vivek: What is your opinion on Real Player with Superpass on? Any benefits and what's the difference if without SuperPass? Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast