Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World Exclusive: Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8, worth $49.95, free for everyone!

World Exclusive: Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8, worth $49.95, free for everyone!

On Monday, December 19, you can get hold of a full version of , which normally retails for $49.99, completely for free, courtesy of BetaNews’s .For a period of 24 hours only (from 00.00 to 23.59, Central European Time, on Dec. 19, 2011), you’ll be able to download, install and register the software, completely free.

Great, that's what i have been waiting for

Thanks for sharing Mike!

Download Page Now Live ---->

Important- please note that this download offer and Ashampoo registration period is only valid from 00:01 Monday 19 December through to 23:59 Monday 19 December (24 hours) and that you need to obtain a serial code from within WinOptimizer 8 using the download provided here, during this period. We strongly suggest you get your code even if you intend to fully install at a later date. You can get your code during the first part of installation.

NOTE: 21 hrs left as of now

Remember to get your code before the offer expires, even if you choose to install it at a later date. Download, get the code, install when you want.

Requested the key but yet to receive the email.

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Got the key.

Caution: If you are installing it choose "Custom" Install, otherwise it will install toolbars etc and change your search settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Caution: If you are installing it choose "Custom" Install, otherwise it will install toolbars etc and change your search settings.
    I always check for those sort of things while installing softwares. Another thing, you may get many emails from ashampoo after registering your address. Despite of that, I downloaded the software, installed it and got a key

@avi - for me also the key was no where. So I tried to get it again...and this time I logged-in before to my account on Ashampoo..

finally key showing in my account...

Thanks for this Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast