Thread: Bitdefender Total Security Review and License key Giveaway - Discussion

Smile Bitdefender Total Security Review and License key Giveaway - Discussion

Bitdefender is one of the leading Antivirus and security solutions provider for PC users. Today we will be talking about Bitdefender Total Security which projected as a all in one solution for your PC which includes tools like File Shredder, File Encryption, Tune-up and Safebox – Online Backup & File Synchronization, in addition to features provided by the usual Internet [...]

Avinash can you tell me is bitdefender heavy on resources and also if its compatible with malwarebytes antimalware. Many say its incompatible with many softwares.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by avibky View Post
    Avinash can you tell me is bitdefender heavy on resources and also if its compatible with malwarebytes antimalware. Many say its incompatible with many softwares.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

I checked for Bitdefender Internet Security & it was not at all heavy

Read my review below (part-2).

Quote Originally Posted by Grr View Post
    I checked for Bitdefender Internet Security & it was not at all heavy

Read my review below (part-2).
    Thanks Grr, your review in concert with the others I've read "puts in the nail in coffin" as far as using it personally. Too many things I find objectionable or would be annoying. Such as "the elephant in the room" & "Cons" #s 2, 9, 11, 13, & 15.

Still a fine product for the average computer user, especially with its Facebook protection. Fact is, I used Bitdefender IS for 2 yrs (actually purchased a 2 yr license in 2007). Also, was looking at AV Comparitives testing and Bitdefender has been testing very well consistently.

But the problem line is always, how well a product fits a user's needs and style. Thanks again.
    Last edited by jelson; 20-12-11 at 02:23 AM.

@jelson...lol

can't help, as the review was entirely based on my usage....