Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: ABC 3 Winners announced here :)

I received license key for Audials Moviebox.
    Thank you for all.

Received my license for Audials Moviebox as well. Thanks

Hi Avinash,

I have not yet received my license key for WinRar until now. Thanks in advance...

Quote Originally Posted by YamanTakish View Post
    Hallelujah, im among the lucky ones for the Audials Moviebox Giveaway. Thanks a bunch guys.
    Now, do i have to hug anyone ?
    Don't have to... but you can always do this:

I recieved key for simo pdf to word.
    I am very happy

Quote Originally Posted by jamvall View Post
    Hi Avinash,

I have not yet received my license key for WinRar until now. Thanks in advance...
    MAYBE you were one of the last 5 that were sent an email by Avi but didn't actually win because there were only 10 licenses...

Quote Originally Posted by Cosme View Post
    MAYBE you were one of the last 5 that were sent an email by Avi but didn't actually win because there were only 10 licenses...
    Actually, I belong to the top 10 on the list of winners. I had already received an e-mail from Avi asking some personal details to be sent to WinRar for registration, I think. By the way Cosme, are you one of the winners of WinRar license key? Have you already received yours?

Hi,

thanks for the nice ABC3.

I've won Backup4all & Extreme Copy, but until now I only received the Backup4all license (second email) after it was resent.
    Were Extreme Copy licenses sent out yet? Maybe this one also needs a resent? (I already checked Spam-folder)

Also congrats to all other winners.

WinRAR keys still to be sent to 10 winners. I am waiting for few details from winners to fwd to WinRAR.

I have sent the details of 8 winners to WinRAR & they will be receiving the license soon and yet waiting for other 2 guys to send me the details.

Quote Originally Posted by jamvall View Post
    Actually, I belong to the top 10 on the list of winners. I had already received an e-mail from Avi asking some personal details to be sent to WinRar for registration, I think. By the way Cosme, are you one of the winners of WinRar license key? Have you already received yours?
    No I didn't win
    I wonder why WinRAR needs personal details to provide a license, usually a name is enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avinash
    I have sent the details of 8 winners to WinRAR & they will be receiving the license soon
    Just wait a little more, WinRAR is worth the wait.

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast