Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: ABC 3 Winners announced here :)

Hello to all forum members.
    I just registered. I have so far been lucky winner of three licenses for the three wonderful software. These are AudialsMoviebox , ExtremeCopy Pro and Emsisoft Anti-malware. So, I THANKS to everyone who made this possible.
    You have a very good and interesting forum.
    I apolagize for my bad English. It is not my native language.

Thanks again and best regards

That aint a prob daco. Anyway congrats on your wins and enjoy our forum.

I won WinRar, I'm very happy. Really! Thank you for all giveaways.

Hi, Sysabi. I'm glad to hear you have won a WinRAR license key like me in the giveaway. I just one to ask if you have already received yours through email because I have not yet receive mine as of this writing. Thanks for all the giveaways. This is really great....

Hi, I want to say thanks for winning a license of IP Hider. Great giveaways. But I've one question. What about the winners of MediaMonkey Gold? Are they announced? Can't find a list anywhere. Thanks and best regards

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Suetonius View Post
    Hi, I want to say thanks for winning a license of IP Hider. Great giveaways. But I've one question. What about the winners of MediaMonkey Gold? Are they announced? Can't find a list anywhere. Thanks and best regards
    Sorry, I messed it up. Won the IP Hider license in another giveaway. But thanks for winning a license of TU 2011 in our forum. And please a reply about winners of MediaMonkey Gold. Maybe I had luck. So far nothing won in the ABC 3 giveaways . Thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot to the giveaway. I just recently received my WinRAR license key. I am so happy about it. I always wanted to have this software. Once again, thanks to Avinashtech for the giveaways. Hope to win more free licenses from the great software giveaways.

Thanks for the Giveaway for Avi and to All the Forum Members.
    I had got my Extreme Copy license..

THX, LJBU!

Everyone who commented on 4Media contacts and uRex DVD Ripper post will get the license key as the number of licenses are more than number of participants.

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast