Thread: keylogger password

keylogger password

I installed a in my computer , but one day i changed the passwod and , then i forgot it!!!
    I must be mad to do so !! Now uninstallation becomes a trouble.
    It is impossible to reinstall the OS and we don't wanna by use of other software...
    how to work it out? does the system log record this?
    help...

You need to tell us which keylogger you have installed? most of the time its difficult to recover passwords of keyloggers.

One of the simple ways to remove it is to use a antimalware tool like Malwarebytes Antimalware . Just scan your system and most probably it will be able to remove that keylogger.

Named aobo mac keylogger,can u farmiliar with this?

Quote Originally Posted by fiona View Post
    Named aobo mac keylogger,can u farmiliar with this?
    It seems you forgot to mention your operating system which seems like APPLE MAC here. If that is the case, perhaps it would be difficult to do anything to retrieve your password or uninstall it.

You need to contact them.

1. If you have purchased Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger before. You can check the email received. There is instruction about how to uninstall aobo mac os x keylogger.

2. If you are using the trial version. Please open your mac os x keylogger window, uncheck "Run the keylogger everytime your mac starts". Reboot your Mac and delete the keylogger from where you put it.

3. If your trial is expired and you couldn't delete the keylogger. Please contact aobo keylogger support team at or purchase the keylogger from

mac os x 10.4