Thread: O&O DriveLED 4 Professional Edition

O&O DriveLED 4 Professional Edition

O&O Team is now going to send away current version of their hard disk monitoring program O&O DriveLED 4 Professional Edition (with a value of US$ 29.00) as Free Christmas gift !

Give your hard disk a present too
    Christmas is the season of gifts. You have no doubt got something for your loved ones, but what about that faithful friend who always serves you and brings the internet to your home (and logically this NewsLetter too!)? Yep, your hard disk. It is the heart of your computer. Without it, your computer will not work at all.
    So we thought that we would give you (or more specifically your hard disk) a gift too: The very latest O&O DriveLED 4 Professional Edition. Free of charge. No obligations. Simply click the link below, enter your e-mail address and within minutes your own personal license will land in your mailbox.

Perhaps you know of other hard disks (sorry - their owner or owners) that would also like such a gift? Then simply forward this message to them and they too can pick up a free license.

Once again, happy holidays and our very best wishes for 2012.

Main view (top) and status monitor (bottom) of O&O DriveLED 4

Registration for your FREE license of O&O DriveLED 4

Please simply fill out the registration form and send it to O&O Software. As soon as we receive it we will send your free license code for O&O DriveLED 4 direct to your e-mail address.

E-Mail:

Fill in your E-Mail address and then Press on green "Request free license" button.

Thank you for registering!
    Shortly you will be receiving your free personal license key by e-mail!

Last edited by hakah; 22-12-11 at 11:02 AM.

Thank you hakah.

Thanks hakah tried the day I received email about this and never would load the giveaway page. Worked fine today.

Still good? Can't access the page..

Quote Originally Posted by jason7619 View Post
    Still good? Can't access the page..
    Want me to apply for you I can. Still active for me.

jason7619: the link still works today. Do try it again! If you still cannot assess the page, we are most delighted to give a hand.
    Last edited by hakah; 27-12-11 at 09:02 AM.