Thread: Sygic GPS Navigation for Android Lifetime License Giveaway

Sygic GPS Navigation for Android Lifetime License Giveaway

Sygic GPS Navigation for Android Giveaway

I have 1 (one) Lifetime license for Sygic GPS Navigation for Android to giveaway for our Avinashtech members.

Info and features here:

This is a Lifetime Product Code for Europe & America & Southeast Asia & Africa Region

Countries/Areas this lifetime license is good for:

Africa:

Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zimbabwe.

Europe:

Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican.

Middle East:

Egypt.

USA:

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.

Other:

Argentina, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Uruguay.

If your Country or area isn't listed, you can purchase additional maps for other countries/areas that are not included in this lifetime license.

The product will get attached with the device on which you activate the code. If you want to reactivate on another device you can contact Sygic support and they will help you with the reactivation on another device.

Terms and conditions for the giveaway:
    1. Any forum member can participate in this giveaway.
    2. Selection will be random and unbiased.
    3. Winner will be announced on 8th January.

4. Winner will recieve 1 lifetime license code for Sygic GPS Navigation for Android as well as download and activation instructions.

Important Note: Winner must activate the product code before January 31, 2012.

Wow cool please include me also I am participating this on behalf of my dad.

This is a special giveaway. Count me please.
    Thank you.

Great. will be awesome to have it. i am in.

Thanks Jeremy

Guys, please note that a few Asian Countries aren't among the listed ones (for eg: India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Japan, etc.)
    So make sure your Country is among those mentioned in the first post of this thread, before participating. Else, you will need to buy the particular map license to use Sygic.

Good luck.

And obviously, don't count me in. I am not a GPS person don't travel out of town much.

Wow what a great give away Jeremy! I have a rooted HTC Desire and to win this would be superb!! Please count me in, Thank you!!

my country thailand.
    count me in please, thx

Here is the list in random order for the Sygic GPS Navigation for Android Lifetime License Giveaway

Attachment 429

Congrats to numpayak you are the winner. I'll send you a PM with your lifetime license code and download instructions.

Thank you to all who entered!

Thank you so much!
    I got the one license.

Thanks Jeremy, and congrats numpayak.

Closing thread.