Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zoom Player Home MAX Review and Giveaway - Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Zoom Player Home MAX Review and Giveaway - Discussion

Greetings, Avinashtech Readers! Today we have another giveaway for you. 5 licenses for Zoom Player Home MAX are on the table for five lucky people to bring them home. But let’s not rush in, shall we? Spare your moment to read the following notes before joining the raffle. There are tons of nifty multimedia player software for Windows PC around [...]

Enjoyed reading the review. Well done job Corker.

Thanks for the great review Corker

I've emailed Inmatrix about the giveaway, sent them a link to the blog post.

.. I liked that review.. it's worth at least 20 licenses...

That review was long.... honestly i lack the patience to read such a long post so i would just trust the rest of the readers and thank you for the good review .

The video mode screenshot which you have given shows a movie, which looks like illegal copy(some termed it as pirated). Maybe i am wrong, but can you through some light into this .
    Last edited by Alpha; 05-01-12 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    That review was long.... honestly i lack the patience to read such a long post so i would just trust the rest of the readers and thank you for the good review .

The video mode screenshot which you have given shows a movie, which looks like illegal copy(some termed it as pirated). Maybe i am wrong, but can you through some light into this .
    I suppose you are referring to Ninja Scroll Video?
    May be you are right. Honestly, that movie does not belong to me. I ramdomly picked movies from my brother collection who also had borrowed it from his friend. Don't know what happened before that. Perhaps indeed it is a pirated copy.

What to do? Should it be removed? Or replaced by another movie?

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    I suppose you are referring to Ninja Scroll Video?
    May be you are right. Honestly, that movie does not belong to me. I ramdomly picked movies from my brother collection who also had borrowed it from his friend. Don't know what happened before that. Perhaps indeed it is a pirated copy.

No no, its fine corker.... thats just a bit of fun from my side. Lately, the things here have been bit too serious so i just tried to bring some laugh to otherwise serious threads. I always try to reply differently to break the monotony .
    Anyway, appreciate that you take it on a good note .

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post

Yes, put a Bollywood movie...lol

I like Zoom Player Home MAX very much. But there're fewer giveaways or contests of it.

Very nice review Corker. I used Zoom Player several years and really liked it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast