Thread: Your web hosting provider?

Your web hosting provider?

I apologize for the possible off-topic. Guys, could you tell me which web hosting company you are using at the moment? I have a problem because my current web hosting company hostrator.com is kicking me off. They say that our website is using too many server resources. But our website only gets 300 visitors per day..

Anyway, what would be your recommendations? Are you happy with your web hosting providers?

I am checking www.hosting24.com at the moment, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
    I have contacted them and they say something like "1000GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will start running out of disk space we will simply add a new 1000GB drive so can continue uploading..".

What do you think about it? Any ideas and web hosting company name suggestions are much appreciated.

Well, Unlimited disk space is the last thing that you should look for while buying a web hosting package. You will never need more than may be 10 GB until your site grows big. There are other things you should look for like CPU usage they allow, Customer support , downtime etc.

btw, this forum is not for webmasters as except me here very few would have websites that run on a webhost. May be many have a blog hosted either on blogger or wordpress.

So it would be better if you ask this question on webmasters forum like webhostingtalk.com or DP forums.

I was recommended by a friend to user Hostmonster. I tried them for hosting my website and they have been really good so far.

I used a lot of free hosting packages and after a lot of frustrations with them I finally shifted to a paid host namely HawkHost. It has been the best till now. Been using it for 3 months and no downtime in this three months. Also, the CPU usage limit is bit high than other hosts and support staff is OK. So, I recommend you to check out HawkHost.

P.S : I don't believe in unlimited disk space, bandwidth blah blah...