Thread: (Contest) Emsisoft Online Armor Premium Firewall 5.1 (10 licenses)

(Contest) Emsisoft Online Armor Premium Firewall 5.1 (10 licenses)

Emsisoft Online Armor is one of the best firewalls that is very efficient by using HIPS (Program Guard) component. Online armor has standard and expert modes. Standard mode is easy to handle for any user, while expert mode is mostly for power users.
    It also has banking mode which automatically prepares your machine for the secure online banking.

Online Firewall also has Keylogger protection. Keyloggers are a sort of malware waiting for key strokes invisibly in the background. Those keystrokes then are usually sent to a hacker - for example when entering a Paypal login, or the PIN of an online banking website.

Contest Rules:-
    To enter this giveaway we will need your small contribution to WinCert.net by giving WinCert.net Like on the Facebook page or by adding WinCert.net to your circles on the Google+ page. Members who already added WinCert.net Like on Facebook or have added WinCert.net to their circles can also apply for this Contest by posting below their Facebook/Google+ names.On January 20th WinCert.net will send yearly licenses to lucky members using Facebook and Google+ accounts

Please Visit Contest Page for more Details:-

That is not fair. What if You do not have a Facebook no more and do not want one?

Quote Originally Posted by davhag64 View Post
    That is not fair. What if You do not have a Facebook no more and do not want one?
    I agree. Sharing on Facebook/Twitter shouldn't be mandatory, but some bloggers do this to attract some traffic.
    I have a secret account to share & participate in such giveaways, just use some fake details to register at facebook.

@lol...secret account....catty

Shouldn't this thread be on the "Limited Giveaways" section?

Quote Originally Posted by davhag64 View Post
    I know its unfair. Until recently i too had no twitter or facebook but now i have both and made them exclusively for giveaways. So you to do the same. ITs worth your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosme View Post
    Shouldn't this thread be on the "Limited Giveaways" section?
    Thanks moved the thread to the proper section.

Update on this giveaway

Update! We still have 3 licenses left as our users just didn't read the rules and therefore you can still one this premium Firewall license.