Thread: Quickheal Twitter contest

Quickheal Twitter contest

Quickheal has a twitter contest through which you can get A total security or internet security key. They ask 2 questions daily on the tweets they have posted. The first fifteen are eligible to get a price out of which the first five receive total security and the rest internetsecurity. Note you need to have a twitter account.

To join the contest go here .

The contest is from 10Jan to 16th jan so you only have 3days.

More info on:

Quickheal total security

and quick heal internsetsecurity

Good one Bala....

this is the only security product from India....

Know it bro grr. Thanks grr. I won a key for internetsecurity on 12th. Anyones experience of this product is welocme.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

. Winners are declared here. The quickheal twitter community seems to be very active.

The contest was stopped on 15th ie sunday. Today again it is active. AS it is the last day i give you a clue guys. To search tweets use google advanced search or use topsy. So good luck. topsy would be easy for not so computer literate. IF i had known about topsy it would have been easier. But i know how to use google adv search so i got the accurate results within no time.

They give sufficient clues in the question itself. You just need to know how to scroll down (through their twitter account ) to get the answers.

Arn I know but sometimes twitter loads soo slow i get angry and use geeky methods. Twitters advanced search is useless. And the questions of the first 2 days were comparatively tougher than the recent ones. Any way guys contest over.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Congo arn u too have won on 14th contest. Enjoy.

yup, Thanks bala
    I have tried quick heal some 4-5 years back and trust me that time it was very good. Maybe because of fund issues and less global exposure it din't reach the heights it once promised but still it is one of my favorite. Sure i won't use the license but i can keep it as a prize.

I would have been happier if they gave out the box pack of quick heal. Please don't ask me why

Arn you stole my thoughts i too was wishing they sent boxed copies. Mom said stop wishing too much it would be a great drain on their resources. IT becomes cumbersome to download the 296mb installer. Kept my pc on for four hours until download finished. Good thing is they provide resume support. The only fact for which i despise quickheal is non availability of options to configure the firewall.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Received license from Quickheal. There is an avg sp1 beta testing. Beta tester will be eligible to win an ipad or amazon gift coupons. I think the 2013 version is avg sp1 2012. So just create an avg my account and start exploring avg. Arn did u get the key?